Sunday, February 27, 2011

Bad Night

So it was another very bad night.  Each time I think I couldn't feel any worse, but I always surprise myself.  I think because I put myself out there and trust him once again and then he just shatters my heart.  Despite how devastated and heartbroken I was last night, I am feeling better today. 

I realized that I surrendered my life completely over to God and asked him for help.  I told him to help me make the changes I need so I could have peace and happiness.  The marriage should have been over a long time ago but I kept holding on, hoping for change.  I realize that things are not going to change and this is God's sign telling me that it is time to move on so I can be happy.

I feel like a huge burden has been lifted off of me and I have faith that God is leading me in the right direction.

xo Sparkles

No comments:

Post a Comment